Monday, April 13, 2015

Faith Cook Saunders (1888 - 1974) Grave Site

Faith Saunders Gravestone
Ocean View Burial Park
Burnaby, BC Canada

It has been a long time since I blogged, but I hope to make up for this soon. I visited the Ocean View Burial Park recently, where I found Faith's grave site with the assistance of the very helpful cemetery staff. I also found her sister Mary Eliza Foster's grave, and her mother Emma Cook's grave, but Emma's had no visible headstone. I was told that it was possible that it had been overgrown, and that a work crew would look to see if there was one beneath the grass. I have a feeling that they will find one since Emma died so long ago (1930), and since I have yet to discover a family member who died locally and did not have a grave marker. I also created a Find A Grave Memorial for Faith.


Faith Cook Saunders (1888 - 1974) - Find A Grave Memorial

No comments: